Designed by renowned California golf architect Ronald Fream, it is characteristic of his unique style with vast teeing areas, dramatic bunker shapes and an Imaginative use of water .
• The front nine measuring 2914 meters plays ‘Out ’ away and back to the Clubhouse, whilst the back nine measuring 3010 returns resulting in a 5,924 meters .
• Yasmine Golf Club features a nine holes Executive/Academy course with holes ranging from 75 meters to 180 meters. Its interesting design makes it a real challenge not only to advanced players but also to novice golfers.
• The Clubhouse is located to the side of the eighteenth green and behind the ninth green and the first tee and offers a:
* Golf Desk check for green fees payment and general information.
* Professional Shop stocking the latest in clothing and golf equipment.
* Men’s and Ladies serviced lockers with showers and storage areas.
* Lounge Sports Bar serving snacks and refreshments as well as showing a selection of live sports channels.
* Driver’s the main restaurant offers an international menu with Tunisian fusion elements.
* The panoramic Sunset terrace overlooking the main putting green and first tee.
Restrictions: For Handicaps more than 36 approval must be sought from local Golf Pro.To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting that you are an Open Fairways member. Payment should be made in advance by credit card or bank transfer.
BP 61-8050, 36.42375 10.559158
Members get 20% off total green fees at Yasmine Golf Course with Open Fairways. 2 ball saving €23.60 every time you play!