1. It is imperative that all members telephone the participating venue in advance to check available tee times and declare their status as an Open Fairways member.
2. The Open Fairways privilege card must be presented to the relevant golf course for the offer to be valid.
3. Green fee offers may not be used in conjunction with club competitions such as Open Days or any other promotional offers.
4. Offers are not valid for substitute or part payment for any society/corporate bookings of more than 8 golfers. Discounts do not apply to visitor rates if playing with a member of a participating club.
5. Tee times are subject to availability and both offers may be redeemed during one visit.
6. Certain golf courses may require a handicap certificate or have other rules which must be adhered to in order to play their course – it is essential to check in advance.
7. Members have the responsibility to be aware of and abide by the rules of golf as laid out by the Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St. Andrews, the local rules of the golf club and proper golf etiquette (both on and off the course). Breaches of such conduct may result in membership being revoked.
8. The Open Fairways membership card remains the property of Open Fairways and must be returned upon request.
9. Although we will always use our best endeavours, Open Fairways cannot be held responsible for the refusal of a participating organisation (for whatever reason) to honour an offer.
10. The member agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions which are subject to the Laws of the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland.
11. Open Fairways reserve the right at all times to refuse sale of a membership. No reason need be provided.
1. All participating hotel offers are subject to availability. The hotel reserves the right NOT to accept a discounted reservation if it projects full occupancy on the date requested.
2. When listed on the partners hotel web page, the 50% discount applies to the regular room rate. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. From time to time, some hotels may offer a special promotional room rates for a limited period to the general public. These hotels will then discount an additional 10% off these special rates if it provides a lower price to Open Fairways members. Some hotels will only offer 10% off the best available rate, subject to availability.
3. All bookings must be made directly with the hotel.
4. AT TIME OF BOOKING MEMBERS MUST INTRODUCE THEMSELVES AS AN OPEN FAIRWAYS MEMBER FOR ANY DISCOUNTS TO APPLY
5. If you have not declared membership at time of booking, the hotel is under no obligation to accept the offer.
6. Subject to availability, both offers may be redeemed during one visit. Indeed some hotels may be happy for you to return to the establishment as often as you wish.
7. Open Fairways recommends that if time permits, a deposit should be sent to the hotel who should confirm the reservation by return.
8. Members should confirm upon booking if breakfast is included in the room rate.
9. The Open Fairways membership card must be presented at check in for the offer to be validated.
(i) Membership Card – replacement card will be charged for in the event of loss.
(ii) Money back Guarantee – the membership card must be returned by recorded delivery within 14 days to receive a refund.
(iii) Open Fairways will not be responsible if any establishment breaches its contract. However, we will use our best endeavours to secure compliance. Open Fairways will not be responsible in the event of Acts of God, fire casualties or any other events beyond its control
(iv) Green fee rates are as accurate as possible. The Open Fairways offers are applicable to the golf clubs rates at the time of play – not the rates published on their website. Golf clubs may change their rates at any time. Moreover Open Fairways rates may not be applicable in winter, when the green fees have already been reduced – the decision of the golf club is final.